Thursday, October 21, 2010

My sidekick

I suppose that could apply to many things.. Brendon, Makenzie, and my diaper bag. :)
Brendon has been working a little too much for my liking, but Im thankful hes working. Guess it just makesn me more thankful for when hes home. :) However, it makes evenings reeeeally long when hes not home, and Makenzie does NOT do well at night in the car, so Im kinda tied to home. I try to run and get all my errands done and home before dark. Not looking forward to it getting darker sooner! Guess I better get a project started around the house. :) Kenzie is also fighting sleep bigtime, so when she does fall asleep and take a nap, I cherish the moment.
Today Makenzie is 3 months old.... and its also Moms birthday! Happy Birthday to an awesome mom and wonderful grammy. :)

So.. back to my diaper bag... Id been having a bit of a problem with finding a good one, and my lovely friend directed me to Hot Mama Handbags! You can pick your own size, fabric and any extras. I got the button, and the outside zip pocket for the cell phone. Love it. For those of you wanting to see pictures... this post is for you. :)


I also took a picture of what all is in my bag, but its changed already. :) It holds pretty much everything you need with 6 pockets on the inside.. (SO NICE!!)


It also fits my lil peanut. :)

She was a little mesmerized by the print, sitting there taking it all in. She likes it too.

I really cant find anything wrong with it! Thanks Bri and Hot Mama Handbags!! :)

6 comments:

Neisha said...

cute diaper bag. :)

Unknown said...

oh...I LOVE IT

Unknown said...

Actually...Darrin could care less...it is I, Lisa who LOVES it!!!

Queen Bri said...

AHHmazing!! I love the green polka dot w/the print. You have wonderful tastee :)

Angie said...

oooh might have to get one of those! i have like 15 bags i use but i could always add to my stash! i like to just use big purses - i hate the diaper bag look. yours is super cute.

theo and sarah said...

Hi, I some how came across your blog - love this diaper bag & have been planning to get one for myself! Can you tell me what size you got? I'll try to check back here or you can email me at sarahjbyers@hotmail.com Thanks much!