Monday, August 22, 2011

Thankful....

Today I have a renewed thankfulness for my life and those close to me. Im thankful for my husband, who is the most amazing man I know. He loves me for who I am and works his butt off so I can stay home with Makenzie. He works thru things with me, and is a great husband to me and father to our child(ren). :) Id be lost without him... he really does complete me. Im thankful for my sisters and friends who stand beside me thru thick and thin, and parents I can always rely on. Im thankful for my precious little girl, who is comforting in ways she doesnt even know she is. She makes me smile and I love her with all my heart. Im thankful for a heavenly father who I know I can always count on.......  I want to be more thankful for these things daily, but Im also thankful for the circumstances that make me more thankful for them!!!!!
We got Makenzies one year pictures and here are a few.... shes already grown so much since then!!











2 comments:

Neisha said...

cutie!! great family pictures

Pam said...

Love, love, love the pictures!!! We miss seeing you guys!