Monday, November 21, 2011

Catching up... 15.5 months/Halloween

After a nice conversation with my sister I was gently reminded again how i needed to update.. only to realize i was further behind then i thought!! :) Here is the first post of the day, doing a little catching up.
We are forever entertained by this lil peanut of ours.. as im sure the pictures show. :)

This is my water bottle used to mop my floors, yet when daddy and kenzie get ahold of it, it turns into fun.

Or a drink...

Figured out how to put the straw in to a juicebox... :)

Goof ball.

Annnnd we are stuck.

Headed to the garage to play with dad.

Bringing her pumpkin over to the table to carve!

The fun begins....

YUM.

Or... not so yum.

Whatcha doin dad?

Loving her yogurt.

Finished product. Happy Halloween! :)

Headed out to hand out candy. And eat some of course.

:)




Funny pic of my belly and Kenz

Our lil family on Halloween

Miss Monkey pants

Auntie Em came too!

Trying on daddys boots

Auntie Jay came in for the day to do some shopping in our little town..

Walking downtown Waconia

Loved the little cart! :)

More pics to come...... :)

2 comments:

Swenson Family said...

So cute! Looks like your little peanut keeps you on your toes and keeps you smiling! :o) I think your little gal and my little guy have A LOT in common :o)

Neisha said...

*my kids at 6 and 8 still love to drink water from the spray water bottle :)
*love the pigtails :)
*cutest little monkey that I've ever seen!
*bet she loved the little cart