Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going on 3 weeks...

I was hoping to get an afternoon nap in today, but the huge crack of thunder that woke me up with my heart a pumpin took care of that for me.. so i figured id add a few more pictures to the blog. :)
Makenzie is looking a little more grown up to me now.. (even tho shes still a lil squirt). Shes been caught a few times sucking her thumb, fingers, knuckles, clothes, whatever she can when shes awake. She also grabs your cheeks or hair when you hold her up against you. Cant wait til she really knows what shes doing.. :)
So, we've been trying different pacis... today she did good with this one..

Our evenings now consist of us looking at her... still trying to believe shes a little part of us. And quite happy in believing it. <3

Sunday nap on daddys lap.
I just love to watch her snooze... :)

6 comments:

Herod Happenings said...

Cute pics. We all want to squeeze her!!

Timmann Family said...

She is SO cute and beautiful! I remember when our girls were that small, they grow up so fast! So keep looking at her each and every moment you get!!

Melissa said...

What a cute little squirt!

Neisha said...

that first picture reminds me of when Kylie was a baby...she would hook her thumb in the plug and then pull it out and then put it in her mouth and back out again and back and forth :)

Brendon and Katie said...

Come squeeze her shelley! :) I know.. shes getting a little bigger and its showing me how fast this is going! Cute Neisha.. arent they just amazing? :)

The Papendorfs said...

Awwww, she's growing up too fast! What a little honey :)