Friday, August 27, 2010

Ouch!

Here is the latest... everytime shes up close enough to grab anything she does.. and her grip isnt wimpy.

Today we went for a walk, and about got blown away! Makenzie slept the whole time tho thankfully.. got a little workout in again. :)
Its SO hot in here today.. we have had the windows open b/c its been so nice out.. but had to close most of them b/c of the wind. Therefore=hot... naked babes.
Brendon is working late as usual.. its been after 11pm before hes home most nights.. i should be thankful hes working.. but here I am complaining. :(
I tried out the moby wrap today! I failed to get much done while Kenzie was napping.. (partly b/c last night she actually woke up a few times in the night..) and I was tired! So, while she was good and content, I was laying down too... She wasnt sure what to think of the wrap.. tried to eat it. Then again, she tries to eat most everything that comes near her.
:)

2 comments:

The Papendorfs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Papendorfs said...

haha, retake.. I can't type today! That picture is great :) Sorry about the working lots.. it stinks but like you said, glad he's working! So, how'd you like the wrap? I loved my sling Mom made me for Hailey and will definately be using one again next time. I used it most at convention!