Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 weeks

I can hardly believe its been 6 weeks since Makenzie was born! I remember making my 6 week apt thinking wow thats along ways away! And its already here! Man o man...
Well this week peanut has been smiling ALOT. You talk to her and she grins. :) Shes also more and more making noises back when you talk.. always looked like she wanted to talk to you.. getting a bit closer with the noises! :)
Shes had a problem with gas lately, seems no matter what I eat, she gets gas.. must be something!
Here is the quilt Evelyn swenson made for her.. will get a full pic soon!

When carryimg her around, she usually puts her hand up and looks around.. like this. :)


This one is for Grammy... she made the onesie. :)


I love how she sleeps,, :)

<3

Annnd my FAVORITE pic this week. :)
We love her.... alot.

5 comments:

Neisha said...

love the one of you two and she's sticking her tongue out :)

a said...

So stinkin adorable :) love all the pictures!!

Mary Ann P said...

So fun to see her growing so fast! She's precious.....or have I already said that?! ha
love you, and miss you all!
mom

The Papendorfs said...

what a sweetheart :) Taylor had a lot of gas early on when she was a baby and little tummies gas drops worked wonders for her!

Herod Happenings said...

Thanks for the updates!!! she is a growing girl! Love the pics