Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Craziness

Well this evening Ive been running around like a crazy.. trying to get ready for convention (TOMORROW!!). I finally went shopping and found some shirts that fit me, and a few long sleeved outfits for Makenzie. Today was a high of 60, our summer dresses arent going to work very well in the next few days I think...
Tomorrow Kenzie is 7 weeks old. WHAT?! Where did those weeks go??? Man... Here is a few pics from the past few days..
Happy time.. daddys home! :)

5 comments:

Neisha said...

love the blanket!!

Shannon said...

me too...gorgeous! who made it?

Mama's on the move said...

man, she is JUST the cutest!! her eyes are SO bright...
convention with an infant- cole was 5 weeks at marion conv.- he was a piece of cake! :)

The Papendorfs said...

oh my gosh little honey, she is so darn cute! have a great convention! ours is next week!! yayy!!! i have to see what i need to buy myself yet and Taylor.. Ben and Hailey are pretty set. Supposed to be in the low 60s here next week too.

Brendon and Katie said...

The blanket was made by Evelyn Swenson.. Her 3rd Grandma. :) Hope you found some clothes Kara! :)