Thursday, November 11, 2010

16 weeks...

Ack!! Another week has past! Im feeling a bit more ambitious today.. Not b/c I got more sleep last night tho. :P Ahhh the joys. Im pretty sure Makenzie is teething, as she is CONSTANTLY drooling, and chomping on everything! Still growing like crazy, rolling and turning in circles, getting stronger every day. I knew it would go fast, but shes already in her 6 mnth clothes, that I really thought she wouldnt get into in a loong time. :)
We've been enjoying daddy home a bit more lately! Nice for all of us!!
Heres a few updates pics of the peanut. :) She loves toys and anything bright!


She loves sitting up in the bumbo seat.. and I love that she loves it! She can sit on the counter while Im working in the kitchen, and is content watching me.



Talking to mommy! Happy babes.

CHEESE! :)

4 comments:

Neisha said...

love her grin in pic #2 :)

Herod Happenings said...

So cute!! She is getting so big!!

The Papendorfs said...

can't wait to see the little honey! (and you all of course ;P)

Elissa & Logan said...

Ha, she makes me giggle, she's so cute! I love her stork bite, AND her purple shirt ;) and her momma!