Thursday, November 18, 2010

17 weeks

Well This week we had Makenzies 4 month apt. She is 13lbs 8oz (50th percentile) and 25 3/4 inches long (90th percentile). The nurse walked in and said...."wait... shes only 4 months? Shes long!" :) Love hearing "shes perfect!"
This week Kenzie got some new pj's. Yes..... I did pick them out.. but arent they adorable? :)




Its hard to stop taking pictures when shes happy! (Yes... I do believe I have a few thousand pictures since July 21st)
She rarely stays on her back anymore... and always is pullin out her plug checking it out.



Happy Babes... Ready to go out! ( Yes... I do believe it was Target.. my favorite place, and whoever it was that decided to put a starbucks in them was genius.)


This is a few pics of the snow after a few days of melting. Everything was covered.. got about 10 inches. I know.. ew.



Like I said.... Makenzie doesnt stay on her back anymore. Getting ready for bathtime. She was grinning at herself in the mirror, blowing bubbles and so happy. :)


I attempted to take a picture of her in her cute outfit... and all she wanted to do was check out the flowers.. (and then eat them) So this is as good as it got. Still pretty cute. :)

3 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

cant wait for great auntie snuggles next week, what a doll

Melissa said...

Awww, she is such a little dolly! I can't wait to get my hands on her next week! I call dibs! :)

All three of my kids were in the 98% for weight and height until over one year....the dr always acted so surprised, which I never understood, because the pattern on the growth chart was consistent.

The Papendorfs said...

i was gonna say, that seems pretty tall :) so sweet, love all the pictures and.. yes.. EW on the snow! lol